Advantages of Tonneau Covers
- Save on gas — Both A.R.E. and Extang have done studies showing an 8% to 10% savings at the gas pump.
- Tonneau covers decrease the pickup truck’s wind resistance, and thus increase the truck’s speed.
- Organized storage for whatever you’re hauling in your truck bed, plus the bonus of keeping a lid on loose items.
- Coverage from potentially damaging weather conditions, like rain, snow and extreme sun.
- Complete coverage of your payload that keeps your cargo out of sight from potential theft.
Extang Trifecta 2.0
- Easy to use tri-fold style
- Durable, rugged, and strong
- Safety and speed clamps
- Two fabric options of vinyl or canvas
- Learn more about the Trifecta.
Extang Solid Fold 2.0
- Convenient tri-fold design
- Strong, yet light
- Easy-to-use clamps
- WeatherTuff Seals and advanced hinge design keeps water out.
- Learn more about the Solid Fold 2.0
- Convenient and simple to use
- Secure Shut latches helps keep cargo safe
- Speed & Safety Klamps, MaxHinges
- WeatherTuff Seals and I-beams bows
- Learn more about the Emax.
- Low Profile Design
- Multi-directional Tension
- Spring-loaded bows reset in rail system
- Pre-drilled side rails for quick and easy clamp placement
- Learn more at Revolution
Truxedo Lo Pro
- Sleek appearance
- Free-floating hook and loop system keeps cover tight
- Automatic Tension Control adjusts for shifts in temperature
- Easy Trigger Latches
- Learn more about the Lo Pro.
Truxedo Pro X15
- Xtra Low Profile
- Matte Black Fabric
- Simple Installation
- Quick-Release System
- Learn more about the Pro X15
Under Cover Flex
- Get full access to your bed with the prop rods
- Cover can be removed easily without tools
- FBR Panels are light, yet strong and quite dent-resistant
- Weather resistant, keeping your bed and cargo safe from the elements.
- Learn more about the Under Cover Flex
- Spring-Action Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Hard tonneau cover retracts out of the way into canister at the front of the truck bed
- Weather-resistant padded
- Built-in pull strap engages the latch at 12″ intervals on short and long-bed models
- Advanced low profile Independent latch and lock handle system off set to driver side
- Learn more about the Jack Rabbit
- Hard tonneau cover retracts into canister at the front of the truck bed
- Manual Switch Kit (available as an option) can be mounted in the cab or back by the tailgate in case of lost or broken remotes.
- Electromagnetic brake locks cover in any position
- Electric motor operated by remote control
- Drive System release lever provides cover operation in case of lost power
- Learn more about the Bedlocker Electric