Want to protect the bed of your truck and keep it looking new? Whether you are looking for a spray in liner, bed rug liner, plastic liner, or a glide for easier bed access, we have four great options available to fit your needs and budget.
Scorpion Spray In Liners
Our bed liner for trucks system is composed of the highest quality polyurethanes that keeps your truck bed looking new for years to come. This tough, virtually impenetrable polyurethane resists both moisture and rust, unlike many other “drop in” bedliners. By using a drop-in, moisture and rust can get into the smallest of cracks and the tiniest of holes, rendering you bedliner useless within a short period of time. Not with Scorpion Coatings. We understand the pride our customers take in their truck beds and we know what it means to keep your truck looking new for years to come.
- Extremely Tough and Durable – Lasts the life of your truck
- Non-Skid – Stays in place
- UV Color Stability – Unlike other bedliners for trucks, ours will not fade!
- Custom Color – We understand not all truck beds should look the same!
- Custom Texture Options (Glass-smooth or extremely aggressive. It’s up to you!)
- Anti-Static – Static decay is less than 1 second
- Lifetime Warranty – A bedliner for trucks that comes with a peace of mind
- Protect the box of your truck
- 92% hardness, same as other recognizable names
- Stays black and won’t lose color
- Won’t become brittle or tear
- We can spray virtually anything you need
- 24 hour turn around time
- Scorpion website
This is the most innovative and unique truck bed liner there is. You get the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. That means not only will it protect your truck bed from impact dings and damage, it will stand up to the most harsh conditions you can throw at it: from gravel to battery acid, while still protecting your precious cargo and your knees!
Molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories. Its non-skid surface keeps your cargo in place, and a built-in hinge between the truck bed and tailgate prevents debris from collecting. The BedRug material is fade and UV resistant. Made of foam similar to that used in life jackets, it doesn’t absorb water and will not mold or mildew. Water will simply run off the surface, through the zippered perimeter, out the factory drain holes in the truck bed and will dry in as little as 20 minutes. Just clean it with a hose, power washer or vacuum and your BedRug is good as new.
- Rugged Construction Handles Heavy Cargo
- Bleach, Oil Even Battery Acid Washes Off
- Comfortable Knee Friendly ¾” Cushioned Floor
- Anti-Skid Surface Prevents Cargo From Shifting
- Engineered for Exterior Use
- Stain & UV Resistant
- Easily Clean With Just Water
- Made of 100% Polypropylene
- BedRug website
Say goodbye to the aggravation of a normal truck bed. With CargoGlide, you can stop crawling in the back of your truck or van every time you need to reach your gear. So stop scuffing your knees and hurting your back! Install a CargoGlide in your truck or van and get your gear and materials out where you need them! Loading and unloading your tools, toys or any other materials is considerably faster, safer and easier when you have a CargoGlide. CargoGlide, the best way to get your gear, materials or products from the back of a truck, van, work truck or SUV. Simply slide your gear out of the bed of your truck or van! No more unloading a bunch of stuff just to unload one hard to reach item.
- Easy access to cargo in front and back of truck bed
- Slide with ease, no more knee scuffs or back aches
- The easiest way to load and unload your truck
- Learn more about CargoGlide.
Rugged Plastic Liner
Rugged Liner truck bedliners have been quality tested against the competition to prove that their liners are the thickest in the industry with a superior skid-resistant floor.
- Tough patented front corners and side walls
- Non pooling skid resistant walls
- Tailgate protection
- Learn more here.