Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Western Products is the leading manufacturer of CONTRACTOR GRADE® snow plows. Western Products offers snow plows for commercial snow plowing, as well as, personal-use and light municipal snow removal operations. Western Products also offers a variety of hopper and tailgate-mounted ice control sand and salt spreaders, in addition to the full line of snow plows, snow plow parts and snow plow accessories.
We are proud to be a part of Douglas Dynamics, North America’s premier manufacturer of vehicle attachments and equipment and home to the most trusted brands in the industry. For more than 65 years, the Company has been innovating products that not only enable people to perform their jobs more efficiently and effectively, but also enable businesses to increase profitability.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Visit WesternPlows.com
MVP Plus V Plow
- Available in powder-coated steel or high-density polyethylene.
- Available in 7½’, 8½’ and 9½’ widths.
- ULTRAFINISH enhances adhesion and corrosion resistance
- A steel cover and a formed cutting edge over the center hinge prevents snow from being lost over the top, as well as to close the gap in the center.
- The mounting structure is built on a high-strength tubular T-Frame design that provides the optimum strength to the entire blade assembly.
- The pitch adjustment feature lets you adjust the blade pitch for more even cutting edge wear and longer cutting edge life, a feature not found on many competitive V-plows. Longer cutting edge life equals less money spent on replacement edges and parts.
- 21” tall and is available in widths of 6’8” or 7’4”. complies with Federal Standards and your vehicle manufacturers’ weight ratings.
- The simple attaching process can be done quickly and easily by one person without tools.
- Hand-held control lets you raise, lower and angle the blade, all from the comfort of your truck.
- Scrape lock feature hydraulically locks the blade down for more efficient scraping action, helping to provide a clean scrape to the surface
- Specially designed elastomer trip springs on the back of the blade allow it to trip forward when an obstacle is encountered, saving wear on your plow and vehicle.
Western HTS Series
- 14-gauge steel moldboard is 27” tall and 7½ feet wide.
- ULTRAFINISH enhances adhesion and corrosion resistance.
- 75 degree attack angle, cleaner scrape with every pass, 15 ½” curl radius, maximum snow rolling efficiency
- UltraMount mounting system with one-side hookup
- State-of-the-art reflector optics, smooth wide beam pattern, robust two-stud mounting, watertight adhesive-bonded housing, long life halogen bulbs
Pro Plus Series
- Blade is a full 31½” tall and comes in 7½’, 8’, 8½’, and 9’ widths.
- Industry-first, optimum-strength POWER BAR provides exceptional torsional strength and rigidity to eliminate the blade twisting that’s often seen in severe use.
- Optional blade wings attach quickly with a single pin. Adding 6″ to each side of the blade, increasing overall blade width by 1′.
- High-strength steel base channel puts extra support where it is needed