In 1926, Meyer Products began building snowplows on a farm in Newburgh, New York. It was then and there Meyer became the innovator, pioneer and leader in manufacturing highly reliable snow and ice control equipment. Throughout our years in business, Meyer has been fully committed to fulfilling our customer’s needs and expectations.
In September 2015, Meyer Products, along with Meyer’s sister company Swenson Spreader, joined the ASH Group, a leading European-based manufacturer of premium snow plows, spreaders, control systems and related products. The ASH group is the parent company of European brands Schmidt and Aebi, globally offering a comprehensive and technologically advanced range of products for winter and summer maintenance focused primarily on the industrial, commercial, airport and railway sectors. Schmidt is a familiar name in the snow and ice management industry, manufacturing an array of advanced plows, spreaders and related products. Aebi manufactures heavy-duty equipment for agricultural applications.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Visit MeyerProducts.com
- Available in 7.5?, 8.5’ and 9.5’ lengths.
- Standard locking double-acting cylinders.
- All Super-Vs have trip-edge moldboards.
- Upper sealed center deflector, along with optional wing deflectors keep snow and ice off your windshield.
Straight Snow Plow
- Drive Pro goes up, down, right or left with the push of a button.
- Attaches or detaches in well under a minute with the pull of one handle
- Uses Meyer’s EZ Mount Plus mounting systems.
- Weighs just 405 pounds with the mounting bracket
- Made with the same heavy-duty rams and hydraulic system as our full-sized plows.
- Uses a class 3, 2-inch front receiver hitch
- Small hydraulic power unit
- Caster wheels help with attaching and detaching
from vehicle. Also, making storage easier